So it is a complete coincidence that I am launching this competition on St Valentines Day-I know no one will believe that in this day of marketing overload! Truth be told I was meant to be launching it 2 weeks ago. Unfortunately I had some of those technical website issues which prevented that- and caused me lots of headaches.
Anyway, they are half way fixed and I am excited to announce this win your wedding photography competition! I haven’t had a competition for 3 years maybe more- so all you love birds of all types here it is! Doing things a little differently this time and you can enter either on the blog or on instagram (which is what I use for fun).
So if you have said I do or if you are a same sex couple having a civil ceremony
and you like my style of photography and value exquisite print products and albums please enter
$2,800 worth of photography services. (subject to my availability for your day)
- An engagement session plus a signature gift print of your choice from the session.
- Photographic coverage of their wedding day (Approx 6 hours coverage-what this entails will be explained in full to the winner).
- A DVD of images (for tv viewing not printing) that tell the story of your day. (I will choose the images that best tell your story-note you will not receive every photo taken).
- A signature gift print of your choice from your special day
- Online gallery to share with family and friends
- 20% off a la carte pricing (excludes albums)
- Option to purchase album at significantly reduced cost.
The winner will be notified by email by 30th March 2016.
There will be only ONE winner but ALL entrants who decide to book with me and do so by 31 July 2016 will receive 15% off my 2016 Collections.
By entering the free Competition (the “Competition”) you agree to these terms and conditions.
1. No purchase necessary.
2. The Competition opens at 14th Feb 2016 and closes at 30th March 2016 (the “Closing Date”). The winner will be notified on 30th March 2016. The Prize must be redeemed on or before 31 July 2017.
- An entry is valid by either of the following two methods
- Open an Instagram account, if you don’t already have one
- Follow @mareejaeger
- Repost a competition photo posted from maree jaeger account
- Include the hashtag #mareejaegerphotography and #winyourweddingphotography as the competition hash tags
- Include the date and location of your wedding in the comment. If you don’t know these exact details, give as much info as you can (eg, wedding will be in Mornington, Oct/Nov 2016)
VIA MAREE JAEGER BLOG.
- Simply fill in the form located at the bottom of this page
- Leave a comment on this blog post
4. All entries must be received by this Closing Date or they will not be counted. One entry per person and email address is permitted.
5. The winners will be notified by email by no later than 7 days after the Closing Date. Our decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
6. The Prize is non transferable, non refundable and non negotiable. There is no cash alternative.
7. You must not have already booked with me or another photographer.
8. Wedding must be held within 2 hours (approx) travel time of Melbourne- if the travel time is longer than this you may be required to pay a travel fee (email me if in doubt!). Tasmanians- wedding must be held within 1 hour (travel time) of Hobart if the travel time is longer than this you may be required to pay a travel fee (again email me if in doubt!)
9. If your wedding is held outside Victoria,/Tasmania you may be required to pay a travel fee and accomodation fee. If you are unsure what travel costs may be, please email me for approximate quote before entering.
10. You must sign the standard studio Wedding Contract including a copyright and model release form. (this allows the use of photographs by Maree Jaeger Photography in publications,marketing material, websites and so on)
11. Entries must be received by 30th March 2016
12. An email will be sent to the winning couple and if multiple unsuccessful attempts have been made to reach the couple or for some reason they are unable to claim their prize- then the next qualifying couple will be awarded the prize.
13. The prize is valued at $ and can not be exchanged for cash or other services in kind. The prize winner is under no obligation to purchase any additional products. Maree Jaeger Photography reserves the ultimate right to not award a winner.
14. Maree Jaeger Photography does not accept responsibility for network, computer, hardware or software failures of any kind, which may restrict or delay the sending or receipt of your entry. Entries must not be sent in through agents or third parties. Late or incomplete entries will not be accepted.
15. Maree Jaeger Photography takes the privacy of its clients seriously. All personal information collected by Maree Jaeger Photography is protected by the Privacy Act 1988.We will not share your information with third parties for marketing purposes. Maree Jaeger Photography will not disclose any personal information you provide without obtaining your approval, unless required by law.
11. There will be 1 winner in total and the prize will be awarded to the Entry. However, all entrants will receive 15% discount with Maree Jaeger Photography for wedding photography package if the services are booked and the retainer is paid by 31 July 2016.